Friday, January 20, 2006

end of hollidays - miss my baby...


Ah... I've been far from my computer for so long and it has been so good... Since I came back to Rio I was only working working and working... since the same day that I arrived here, to be sure... but by the end of the year Pieter came to save me! :-D

He came and stayed for almost three weeks!!! it was so good! We did so many nice things (The New's Year Eve in Copacabana, Cristo Redentor, Loaf Sugar, Paraty, Arraial, boat trips!) well, what could we expect?! When we are together everything is nice and fun!!! ;-) even nothing at all is nice!

But today he left! :'(

And now, far from him and back to work! sighs... life can be good sometimes... but most of the time life is hard!!!!

Soon I will post all the pictures in my pictures page! with histories...

I miss my baby!!!! snif snif...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:54 PM

    this picture is just soooooooooooo nice! Both of you together look great!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails