Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Back to normal life... sighs...
















Hey all (or some and more myself... hihihi)

yeah... back to normal life... (work work ... no fun ... far away boyfriend ... thesis thesis ... sighs sighs)
I didn't anounce here but I was out!!! I was in NL for three weeks... in fact two there and one in Barcelona :-D

It was wonderfull!!!
Well, I don't even need to say... it wasn't only for the fact that I was in Amsterdam and in Barcelona but also (and more important) I was with my boyfriend!!!! :-)

After 4 sad months without see him we were together for whole three weeks... (well now that ended it seems it was short... and more cold 4 months in between us... sighs...)

But... anyway... it was just perfect!
I loved Amsterdam... It's so nice!!! Wonderfull
and Spain is like Brazil in Europe... hihihi...

soon I will be posting some picts... but have quick taste of it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails