Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday Morning

I am on my way to work...
Is 10am and I already managed to cut myself and break down two trash bin bags while picking up some dirty clothes, some loose bags, trash and new lenses

I am tired and missing my honey moon holiday... Already looking forward to the end of the day... (no needs to explain why...)

Wishing all a very nice week!!!
And a sunny monday ;-)

AC

-------------------

***** at work *****

just when I was trying to convince myself that this sunny-grey monday could be in fact all sunny and none grey... I got me some nice stole flowers and a nice tea...

but then... the flowers attacked me (don't ask me for details) and I spilt the whole tea on my table on top of my notebook...

Today I am kind of a moving disaster....

mondays... sighs....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails