Sunday, November 28, 2010

cosmic polish

On Friday at my lunch I've bought me some eyeko products. I really hope it won't take too long to arrive, I am looking forward to try their new lipstick ;-)
While I am on the wait I then decide to do my nails with an eyeko polish I got me in the begin of the year. I just Looove this color so much! It is like sky at midnight :-)
----

Sexta-feira na hora do almoço, eu me dei uma folguinha e comprei alguns products da Eyeko online. Espero Que minhas comprinhas cheguem logo! Mas enquanto eu estou na espera, resolvi fazer minhas unhas com esse esmalte que eu comprei no início do ano. Eu simplesmente AMO reds cor! É como se fosse o céu a meia-noite :-)
----

xx,
A.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. Hey have u tried Gelpolish? Where i get my nails done, I tried it.. the manicure lasts longer.. it is more expensive but its worth it...also they put sparkles in the polish!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! I never heard of it... I will look for it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ficaram lindas!
    unhas curtas com esmaltes fortes ficam delicadas e arrojadas...
    Beijinhos!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails