Monday, April 02, 2012

Moving around...

The amount of things you need to take while carrying a baby around (and yourself) is amazing!!!
My bag is awlays like this, packed full... Even keeping it to a minimum of changes and food... I start slim and end up fat...

Pffff... It is an excercise, just the bag and I still have the baby attached (or running around)...

But hey... Its so much fun! :-)
Remind me to show you some pics of what we r up to lately ;-)
----

É incrivel a quantidade de tralha q um bebê exige... Mais a sua... Minha bolsa está sempre assim: explodindo!

Não importa o quanto menos eu levo... Sempre termino com uma mala... Hahaha

Mas tudo bem... Tudo pelo conforto do meu pimpolho... (e um pouco de exercicio para mim :-P )
----

Got go now!
xx,
A.

1 comment:

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails