Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Nerd Me {etsy finds}

top left bazinga; bottom left periodic table
top right physics; bottom right math

I was browsing through Etsy and I really couldn't resist! Those are sooooo gorgeous! Yes, they are gorgeous to ME! :-)
I would in fact love to style my hair with them, but only the periodic table I found for hair pin... maybe if I keep digging :-P

Have a fun day everybody!
----

Eu estava dando uma olhadela no site da Etsy quando me deparei com essas belezinhas! Sim, eu achei todas lindas! :-)
Eu adoraria usá-las no meu cabelo, mas eu só achei a tabela periódica como prendedor de cabelo... quem sabe se eu continuar a procurar :-P

Tenha um dia divertido!

xx,
A.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails