Friday, October 11, 2013

Morning Decisions

There are mornings that are marked by the wrong decisions you take... Or right ones (maybe you just didn't know at that time)

The one more kiss you gave (or should have given)... Did that make you loose the train? Or was the breakfast...
Why did you decide to not walk/bike/drive...

Well...
I just lost my train, am waiting for the next, annoyed by the fact I decided not to bike under (light) rain... Even considering if my slow morning treat (the breakfast I never have) was a bad decision.
But never regretting the extra kiss ;-)

But you know what?
Is Friday! Is fall!!! And the trees are my favorite mix of colors!
So the best is relax and wait and take the time for another extra treat ;-)

Have a nice Friday everyone!!!
----

Hj eu perdi meu trem, depois de ter decidido não ter pedalado para o trabalho por causa de uma (leve) chuva...
No calor do momento, fiz o que faço melhor, procurei a razão de tal falha... O café da manhã? Um surf rápido pelas novidades (mas nunca o beijo extra nos amados!)

Mas ao sentar e olhar para as árvores coloridas do outono decidi que tudo valeu a pena. Então foi pq foi é eu vou relaxar e esperar e me oferecer um chá extra ;-)

Uma ótima sexta feira para todos!

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails