Saturday, February 04, 2006

saudades do meu amor...


We took this pictures still in Chicago...
It is the carriage tour around the city!
It was friday night and we went with some friends to a brazilian exposition (Tropicalia, that btw I already posted it here saying how much I disliked... but anyway) after all people started walking and walking forever to look for a bar far far away!!! and I wasn't able to get through till the end of Chicago (:-P) with such high heels... so we stopped in a very nice coffee place, took some tea and got the tour ride! ;-)
It was a very nice night!

I miss my baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails