Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sporty!

Ah... It's already one month that I am in the "new" gym... and I still feel a lot of joy when I think about it... Its not only for the sport per si but also for the relax :-D

So... today I went to water class (that I love more and more) and made some pictures of my class... the main idea was to take a picture of the view from the pool... (you can see the Pedra do Grajau... what is a quite nice view ;-) ) but once the camera was there... so you can feel all my joy ;-) or at least have some fun with me :-P

so check out in: http://www.flickr.com/photos/71684247@N00/

Well... but I am not the only sporty one... Pieter now is dedicating himself into biking ;-) new racing bike, new bike tools... and he is enjoying quite a lot (what is no surprise once he already bike as a mean of transportation... :-P , so add up the speed ;-) ) plus the place where he passes through... wow!!! You can also check in: http://vandenberg.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails