Monday, May 05, 2008

vacation!!!

Hello hello!

So we are in may... and I am finally having some real time off!
I am in Brazil!!!! :-D

Last few days were very busy!
Even though it was holliday in Nl... we had parties to attend... moving to do... and the Queen's say to enjoy!
This did led me to days without much sleep! Going to bed at 5am... 3am... and wakin up between 9am and 10am...

After the moving... I had too little time to arrange the house... I've done just a bit... and Pieter did the rest (meaning that the house is still a mess :-P ) and the day after the Queesn's day I cam to Brazil!

The flight was ok... one hour till Paris... where I spent the night in the IBIS hotel, cause of techinical problems... then in te next day the fliht left with one hour delay... another okey flight... but with loads of smallville in my ipod to watch! ;-)
And then... finally at 1600 I was in Brazil!!! hugging my family! :-D

The days up to here were also busy!
After my arrival I went home for a shower and then straight to the restaurant to celebrate my arrival and my father's birthday!
The next day we went to Leblon... had a nice time... and sunday morning I ran!!! :-D

Now I am resting... and feeling pain all over my body... but feeling happy and relaxed... (even though I miss my baby a lot...)

so... enjoy some of my pictures up to here (assisjesus.fotospages.com) and stay tuned for more news! ;-)

xoxo,
A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails