Sunday, June 22, 2008

back on busniess


After a whole month without proper internet at home... I am finally back on business! ;-)
It was hard but ok... thanks to some unlocked wireless around the house and internet at work place... but "there is no place like home" :-P

Now that I am finally connected to the world again... I am back on the blog business ;-) ... I have tons of pictures to upload... so for the followers of my life (yeah, right... hihihi) I suggest a visit on the daily bases to my fotopages page (http://assisjesus.fotopages.com/) it has all my new recent pictures.... since end of may... with little comments in portuguese and english...

Have fun and stay tunned for more news ;-)

A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails