Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Time to Relax

Today I had a rough day!
I woke up with a hell headache and had to force myself to make me some food in order to take some proper medicine...
A few hours later after brunch and nap I was another person... and able to bike to work!
At work things didn't really improved :-( and then I came home to a mountain of dirty dishes, after yesterday's bbq...
So! After a painful day nothing better than enjoy some sun and relax with a nice drink ;-)
Hope u had a nice day, and if not, wish u a nice evening!

PS.: on the pic, our brand new sake set! :-)
xx
-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails