Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Summer Time


Summer is here!
Upload feito originalmente por ana_assisjesus
I am so happy is finally summer! :-D

It doesn't even matter if is still kind of cloudy in the morning, the sun always find its way out!
And most important: I can wear flip-flops!!!

I am really happy with summer this year!
Last year, when I moved to Amsterdam, I think is I used sandals twice it was too much... Now is practically every day!

:-D

I took this picture in the morning, after my yoga class, while waiting for the bus to go to work...

Hope you all are enjoying a lovely summer!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails