Sunday, July 19, 2009

Running

Today I've started running! (as you can see on the sidebar advertised by my nike+ mini ;-) )

My parents in law gave me this nike+ chip (attached to my running shoes on the above pic), which register how long and how fast have you been running, and it synchronize with your ipod! And post on a workout log your progress!

You also can have a power song to cheer u up ;-) and get a virtual trainer, which will make training programs for you!

As of today, I just started my walk to run training, which will take 12weeks ;-)

Check out the site (and my progress) ;-)
Have a nice end of sunday and a great week all!

xx

-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails