Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I want for me!



I found those two nice rooms on Absolutely Beautiful Things (which btw, you should take a look! I absolutely love her blog! and if one day I am ever in Australia I definitely going to pay a visit to her store...)
Anyhow, I fell in love with those rooms, and the day I get my own house, those will come as inspiration!

First the bedroom, I kind of love this bed!!! So I completely fell in love with everything around it!
And then the kitchen! I am dreaming about a round table on my kitchen... and just like this, close to shelf like this, to display our nice kitchen utensils!!! (and if I am luck enough, I might have a window close by the table! :-) )

And you? What is your dream room?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails