Thursday, October 22, 2009

lovely!

lovely pic from here and here...
Hello lovelies!

I've been very busy lately putting my work life back together and preparing slides for the upcoming neutrino conference next month!

I am sooooo excited about it!
It is going to be in Luxor!
So great! :-D

I will tell you all about it later ;-)

For now, love to all my friends and a lovely weekend coming up!

(... hopefully, if I am able to control myself, I will be away from the internet!
Tomorrow I have a girls dinner and saturday is my sister in law birthday party... but who knows? I will probably pop up around ;-) )

---------------------------------------------------

Olá meus amores!

Eu tenho andado super ocupada ultimamente, colocando meu trabaho em dia e preparando slides para uma conferência sobre neutrinos no próximo mês!

Eu estou tããããão excitada sobre a conferência!
Vai ser em Luxor!
:-D

Numa próxima postagem eu falo mais sobre o assunto ;-)

Por agora, uma lembrancinha amorosa para todos os meus amigos e um ótimo final de semana pela frente!

(... quem sabe, se eu conseguir me controlar, eu ficarei longe da internet!
Amanhã eu tenho uma jantar com uma amiga e no sábado é a festa de aniversário da minha cunhada... mas quem sabe? Talvez eu apareça por aqui ;-) )
---------------------------------------------------

till next time!
xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails