Monday, December 21, 2009

bamboo fun pen & touch

see details here
Hello!

How are you doing?
I am freezing! brrrrr It has been snowing for days by now... including all nights long... and we have, I have no idea of how many, inches of snow everywhere!!!
I've lost the sensibility on my toes, the trains are all late and I am just praying that tomorrow is all back to normal and I can make to my flight to BraSil! I am sooooo looking forward to!
I need a break!

In any case, since I will be enjoying a summer vacation during my winter holidays but my husband had to stay behind, we've decided to have our own Christmas celebration this last weekend!
We had lots of fun! Good food, lots of video-gaming, Christmas movie and presents! :-D
Just to mention on of the many gifts, Pieter gave me the bamboo fun pen & touch tablet.
It is so much fun!!! :-) (a bit frustrated too, since I am no artist and drawing with a "virtual" pen in a tablet is not very straight forward easy... but I loved!)
I spent most of my sunday hangover on the couch making drawings... :-) (and cuddling up!)

As I have no shame, I am going to share my "creations" with you, my lovely followers!
So... pretty pink? :P
--------------------------------

Olá!

Como vcs estão?
Eu estou congelando! brrrrrr Tem nevado por dias... incluindo noites sem parar... e agora nós temos uma grande camada de neve em todas as ruas!!!
Hj eu perdi a sensibilidade nos meus dedos do pé, os trens estão todos atrasados e tudo o que eu posso fazer é rezar para que amanhã esteja tudo de volta ao normal e eu possa pegar o meu vôo para o Brasil. Eu preciso de férias!

Em todo caso, já que eu vou estar curtindo minhas férias de verão durante minhas férias de inverno mas meu marido teve que ficar para trás, nós decidimos celebrar o nosso próprio Natal!
Foi super divertido!!! Comida boa e muito video-game, filmes de Natal e presentes!!! :-D
Só pra fican em um dos vários presentinhos, Pieter me deu o bamboo fun pen & touch tablet.
Tão divertido! (um pouco frustrante tb, já que eu não sou nenhuma artista e desenhar com uma caneta "virtual" não é tão fácil qt soa... mas eu amei!)
Eu passei a maior parde do meu domingo de ressaca, no sofá, fazendo desenhos :-) (e fazendo conchinha)

Como eu não tenho o pingo de vergonha, eu vou dividir com vcs, meus queridos leitores, as minhas "criações"!

E aí... lindo rosa? :P

--------------------------------
xx,
A.

PS.: My new background here and on my twitter pages all made by me... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails