Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Agenda


Is not like I really need an agenda, since I have my BB... but I just like sooo much to really write things down...

Anyway, I am kind of crazy for notebooks and agendas and when I saw this cute thing, I couldn't resist! Gladly my parents were able to get it for me, before it ended!

Isn't it lovely!?

-----------------
Não é que eu realmente precise de uma agenda, já que ue tenho o BB... mas eu simplesmente adoro escrever...

Além do mais, eu sou louca por cadernos, journals e agendas e quando eu vi essa fofura, eu não pude resistir! Felizmente os meus pais conseguiram comprá-la para mim antes de acabar!

Ela é linda, né não!?

-----------------

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails