Tuesday, January 18, 2011

!!!big news in small shoes!!!

I know I've been far for way too long... an apology to my lovely readers!
But life is at full speed in all good ways possible!

My family came over to Amsterdam for Christmas and New's Year (I know, I am late with the pictures too... sorry again). My brother had to come back as soon the year started (duty calls), but mom and dad are still here until the end of the month!!! :-D

And, as you can imagine from the picture I AM PREGNANT!!! :D
I am 4 months now (there is a belly shot on the right bar of the blog)
The first trimester was quite hard as I was getting sick all the time and most of the foods and smell got the best of me...
But hello hello Second Trimester! and even though I still don't eat almost any sweets (except for *brigadeiros*), most of the sickness is gone!
On the other hand, I got extremelly addicted to grapes and apples!

By the next month we should find out if this little love is boy or girl! I am sooo curious!!!

Needless to say, me and Pieter are extremelly happy with the pregnancy and I feel like living the dream!

To all of you a great and lovely week!
(I will try to keep up here again ;-) )
----

Eu sei, eu sei... eu estou longe do blog por muito tempo... desculpas aos meus queridos leitores!
Mas meus dias estao completamente preenchidos nos melhores sentidos possiveis!

Minha familia veio passar o Natal e o Ano Novo comigo em Amsterdam (eu sei, tb estou devendo fotinhos, desculpas de novo...). meu irmao teve que voltar assim que o ano comecou, mas meus pais ainda estao aqui, ate o final do mes!!! :-D

E, como vc ja deve estar imaginando pela foto acima, EU ESTOU GRAVIDA!!! :D
Estou com 4 meses (tem uma fotinho da minha barriga na barra direita do blog)
O primeiro trimestre foi dureza pq eu estava enjoada com tudo o tempo todo...
Mas seja bem vindo Segundo Trimestre! e mesmo embora eu ainda nao seja capaz de comer coisas doces, a maioria delas (exceto por brigadeiro! :-) ), a maior parte do enjoo da passou!
Por outro lado, eu fiquei completamente viciada em uvas e macas!

No proximo mes nos devemos descobrir se essa pequena fofura dentro de mim eh menina ou menino! Estou super curiosa!!!

Eu nao preciso nem dizer o quanto eu e Pieter estamos nao nuvens, curtindo cada momento de felicidade! :-D

Uma otima semana para todos vcs!
(eu vou tentar manter a frequencia aqui ;-) )
----

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails