Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lovely Etsy of the day

available here / disponível aqui

Lately I am in love with yellow!
I want to have yellow every where! on my walls, on my nails (unfortunately I can't find any nail polish on yellow with good consistency), on my pillows... EVERY WHERE!

So, this week I am going for a yellow etsy special ;-)

For a lovely and romantic week!
----

Ultimamente eu estou apaixonada por amarelo!
Eu quero colocar amarelo em tudo qt é lugar! nas paredes, nas minhas unhas (infelizmente eu não consigo achar nenhum esmalte amarelo de boa consitência), nos travesseiros e almofadas... EM TODOS OS LUGARES!

Então eu resolvi fazer uma semana de etsy especial em amarelo ;-)

Por uma semana linda e romântica!
----

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails