Saturday, June 11, 2011

Because pink makes me happy!


I wonder where my summer days did go? It just rains all the time and is quite cold...
My plan of tanning in the garden is still just a plan... in fact, more close to a dream...

But talking about dream... How dreamy is this pink lounge space!?
Soooo lovely!
I can stare at it, close my eyes, sip some tea-juice-whatever and pretend I am in a sunny place like there... :-)

A lovely weekend to all of you!

xx,
A.

!tradução!

Estou me indagando onde foi parar o meu verão... Aqui só chove o tempo todo... e faz um friiiio...
Meu plano de me bronzear no jardim ainda é só isso, um plano... na verdade, quase virando um sonho...

E por falar em sonho... Que sonho é esse espaço rosa!?
Eu posso ficar olhando para essa foto por horas, bebendo um suquinho-chá... e me transportar para um local ensolarado assim... :-)

Um ótimo final de semana para vcs!

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails