Thursday, June 28, 2012

pink!

Hello, hello!

Today when I came out of the bus, on my way to work I saw those pretty little things (and then I had to run away from the bumble bees because I also smelled like flowers, cherry blossom, from body shop, to me more exact... anyhow!) then I though: "wow... those weren't here yesterday (in fact two days ago, yesterday the path was other) How suddenly things just change!"

And it is true! In a nickel of time everything can change! (let's just hope that most of the time it will be for the best!)
For instance, today I am using a pink shirt 2 years old, which didn't fit me for more than a year (yeah... I got some weight! and it wasn't the pregnancy! btw, another example of how my life changed! :-D) But now suddenly (thanks to gym and a light dieting, more like re-education) I fit in it again!!! :-D

Well, that's all from the pink side here for now ;-)
Have a nice day!

xx,
A.
----

Oi, oi!

Hj quando eu sai do onibus, a caminho do trabalho, eu vi essas belezinhas (e depois tive que sair correndo das felizes abelhinhas, pq eu tb cheirava a flores... uma colonia da body shop, com cheirinho de cerejeiras que eu adoro!, de qq maneira!) eu entao pensei: "nossa... elas nao estavam aqui ontem (na verdade, doisa dias atras... ontem o caminho foi outro) Como de repente tudo muda!"

E nao eh que eh verdade! Numa fracao de segundos sua vida de repente pode mudar! (vamos torcer para que seja sempre para melhor!)
Por exemplo, hj eu estou usando uma camisa rosinha que eu comprei 2 anos atras e nao usa ja faz mais de um (eh... eu ganhei peso... e NAO foi durante a gravidez - outro exemplo de como minha vida mudou! :-D ) Mas agora, de repente (gracas ao muita academia e uma dietinha - mas uma re-educacao alimentar) eu estou em forma para essa fofura rosa de novo! :-D

Bom... por hora eh so de novidades aqui do mundo cor de rosa ;-)
Tenham um otimo dia!

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails