Friday, August 31, 2012

dinner last night...

dinner last night... by ana_assisjesus
dinner last night..., a photo by ana_assisjesus on Flickr.

I was just giving dinner to Raphael when I remembered that I had taken a picture of the diner last night ;-)

As I had told u before, lately I have been cooking a lot more... And lots from ideas I have!
Last week I made lots of oven dishes... But my favorite ones are with rice cause Raphael also appreciate them ;-)

Well, hubby is now preparing some cheese foundee (is Friday after all) and I must attend to the child!! :-)

Have a nice one everyone!
----

Aha... Eu estava dando jantar para o Raphinha qd eu me lembrei q eu havia tirado uma foto do jantar ontem a noite.;-)

Como eu já falei aqui, eu tenho cozinhado cada vez mais e várias vezes invenções minhas!! E gostosas!! ;-)
Semana passada eu fiz uma série de pratos de forno... Mas os meus preferidos são os com arroz, pq Raphael tb gosta ;-)

Agora o maridao esta preparando um foundee de queijo (afinal é sexta - feira!)
Uma boa noite para todos!


xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails