Thursday, August 23, 2012

my style

my style by ana_assisjesus
my style, a photo by ana_assisjesus on Flickr.

Hello lovelies!

Life is running on the fast track... I lack time on my day to post all that is new happening here...
I will try to remember and take some more snapshots of the delicious food I have been cooking lately...
Meanwhile, have fun and smile at my lovely high sneakers during my Thursday evening shopping (so long I don't do one of those)
----

Olá queridos!
A vida anda corrida e eu sem tempo de fazer updates decentes aqui...
Mas eu vou tentar deixar vcs a par das deliciosas comidinhas q eu ando fazendo lá em casa ;-)

Por enquanto, sorria com uma fofinho minha nos meus super tênis fazendo shopping quinta a noite!
----

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails