Friday, January 18, 2013

{insta-moments: zen}

Today I hd to deal with lots of coding frustration while trying out new analysis toools...
But now is weekend, and I don't need (will try not) to think about it anymore until Tuesday!

So is keeps calm and relax on ;-)
What are your plans for the weekend?
I plan to play on the snow with my baby, maybe do some unpacking and hopefully play a bit with my new camera! :-) (and who knows read a bit too while soaking in bath!)

Well, have a good one!
----

Hj eu tive um dia frustrante experimentando novas ferramentas para analises...
Mas agora eh hora do final de semana e eu não preciso (vou tentar não) pensar mais nisso até terça feira!

Então a ordem é : ficar calma e relaxar!
O que vc tem planejado para o final de semana?
Eu quero brincar na neve com meu filhote, quem saber começar a desfazer as malas e com sorte brincar um pouco com minha câmera nova (talvez ler um livro na banheira ;-))

Tenham um ótimo final de semana!

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails