Friday, August 16, 2013

bedding {sleep like a queen}



















Etsy Find!!!!

There is a long time I don't do one of those ah?!
Well, I was browsing through yet another newsletter, now from Etsy (see, I told you I have tons of those) and then I stumbled into those!

How gorgeous are those beds!
First, I LOOOVE metal framed beds!
Second, look at that cute bed-head, small, delicate (like if it would fit all my junk! ahhahaha Well, not really junk! Mostly books and magazines and notebooks... I can't live without them!)
Third, I LOOOOOOOOOOVE big pillows piled up in a freshly made bed (even though all I have are the mounts of pillows, the freshly made is a bit hard to keep :-/ oops!) and those white! hmmm hmmm hmmm! LOVE!

I feel already like falling asleep and having sweet dreams ;-)

Good Night my lovelies!
xx,
A.
----

AHA!
Já faz um bom tempinho que eu não trago um achado da etsy ah?!
Pois muito bem, estava eu a percorrer por mais uma das minhas infinitas listas de emails, só que agora da Etsy, quando me deparei com essas belezuras!

QUE LINDO!
Primeiro, eu simplesmente AMO camas com moldura de metal!
Segundo, olha só que delicadeza essas mesinhas de cabeceiras, tão delicadas (até parece que eu poderia ter tal coisita na minha cabeceira... não cabe nem metade das minhas tranquilharias... hahahahha tranquilharias não... metade são livros e revistas e cadernos!!! Não vivo sem eles!!!)
Terceiro, eu AMO AMO AAAAAAAAAMO travesseiros e almofadas gigantes em uma cama arrumadinhas (se bem que da minha parte eu só mantenho os travesseiros... o arrumadinho fica para a TODO LIST hahahaha :-/ oops!) e branco! hmmm hmmm hmmm

Já estou até começando a me sentira mais sonolenta...
Tenham uma boa noite!

xx,
A.

PS.: (1) http://www.etsy.com/listing/114570211/white-queen-bedding-flowers-leaves?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_ex=etsy_finds&ga_ref=etsy_finds&ga_utm_source=newsletter&ga_utm_medium=email&ga_utm_campaign=etsy_finds_081413_6669160357_0_0&ga_redirect=1&ga_filters=bed&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery
(2) http://www.etsy.com/listing/116232488/white-chiffon-bedding-ruffles-rosettes?ref=sr_gallery_27&ga_ex=etsy_finds&ga_ref=etsy_finds&ga_utm_source=newsletter&ga_utm_medium=email&ga_utm_campaign=etsy_finds_081413_6669160357_0_0&ga_redirect=1&ga_filters=bed&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails