Friday, December 02, 2005

Packing - part III


... and it is not the end...
But yep, it is true, it is already the third time that I pack these bags...
In the first part, the blue one contained summer clothes and the red one was empty
Then in the second part, the red one had summer clothes, the blue one winter clothes and the box my stereo system...
Well, now, the box still has my system, the red one my winter clothes (because the blue one didn't close) and the blue one my summer clothes...
Blue one is on the limit!!!
Red one is full but not checked how heavy yet... the box is done
To go the hand bags and lot's of small things...
More for tomorrow before parties ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails