Thursday, December 15, 2005

A retrospect of the last month till now ;-)

Finally everything nos is setup... My presentation was fine... my room is a personal mess :-P , I am starting to sleep more regulary (or at least working on that ;-) ), the hot water on the shower is fixed (yeah I didn't tell but we had a problem and I was for one week taking cold shower... but after a week, yep, on monday, the water was fixed and we have hot nice shower ;-)) and we are starting to put up the Christmas Tree :-)

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!


My room is a mess, but I don't have time to clean up because I have to do a presentation on thursday, this is tuesday ;-)


I am home ;-)


I am tired!!!


On the plane... (I think is 5th already :-/)


bye bye (better, see you soon ;-) ) honey! (Dec 3rd 2005)


Christmas decoration on the streets of West Chicago


My last snow memory (not the last day, because it was snowing till the day that I came back home)... and well, last for some time ;-) 'soon' I will see more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails