Monday, April 07, 2008

Timing

... when I first went back to Brazil, I completely forgot to change the time of my blog page...

Not that it really matters, at least I though at the time... till my friend asked me if I was ok... since I wrote, at 6am, that I was just coming back from the gym and starting working...

To write this at 6am... Can you imagine what time would I have woken up and worked out!!!???
No.... that's not me! :P

So... now... for this kind of thing don't repeat... I am finally changing my timing for the Amsterdam time ;-)

So... my readers will be able to realize when I am going really crazy... ;-) :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails