Tuesday, November 03, 2009

abobrinha de forno


abobrinha de forno
Upload feito originalmente por ana_assisjesus
Hmmmm.... :-)

My mom found this receipt in one of the blogs she follows and send it to me...
My hubby and I tried it last night with some rice next to it and it was DELICIOUS!!!!

For the brazilian reader, the receipt can be found here and here...
For my other lovely readers, please make an effort in google translation because it is worth! ;-)
----------------------------------------------
Mamãe achou essa receita de abobrinha de forno em um dos blogs que ela segue... e me mandou...

Ontem eu e o maridão resolvemos tentar e ficou DELICIOSO!

Vcs podem achar a receita
aqui e aqui...
----------------------------------------------
xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails