Thursday, November 17, 2005

Playing with Gimp



I've put linux (ubuntu: http://www.ubuntulinux.org/) in my computer (in fact, Pieter did... the partition and the installation...)... well, in the process I also lost my windows, but okay it's fixed already... (with the exception of the musics that I didn't save and are lost now :'( ).
Ubuntu is a very nice (well, it's a linux...), (nice when does it work... because, of course it takes a while to set some stuffs up, stuffs that i don't know (and
I am not very much, to not say not at all, patience and I set all - not all and not that easy also, only with reflexion exception... anyway now I remember like a easy-fast setup in windows, hummmm ))
Anyway... ubuntu is a very nice system and I am spending my week (trying to work... I don't how I was able to do my presentationS for today... in office, not ppt... but still, a very nice one!) playing around in my new system... drawing... doing new backgrounds...
And here you can see a screenshot of my desktop... I've made my panel bars light pink and this nice background is also my creation with Gimp!!! a image editor...
...
yep... in the end I've put linux in my laptop and I have to say, I like it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:00 AM

    Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails