Friday, July 11, 2008

I-Life


ok ok ok... I have to confess that I am in love with my Mac!!! awwwww........ :-)

First of all, it is all shiny and cute!!! aha :-D (even been all white... I was for a long time in love with the black one... but this all white is very cute...)

Second... is all so easy!!!! :-O All the installations are very very easy!!! And I am not talking only easier than linux, where usually you need all kind of commands to be able to install anything (except for ubuntu which is the easiest of all linux I know...) but even easier than install a windows program for windows...
Here... it’s all “drag and install” tada!!!! it’s done! ;-)
And there is more... guess the commands... “if you think it can be easy like this... IT IS!”

I love my new Mac!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails