Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer is never coming...

As we are talking (Pieter and I) he suddenly asks me if I brought my toe rings... I answer "no"...
He then asks... "aw... why not?" and here is why: Summer is never coming!!!

When I last went ti Brazil I brought all my sandals since the weather was starting to get better but the promise of the summer it was just an illusion! It's not coming... and will never will!!!

Everyday is cold (thanks God, not like in January) but it is always cold... the constant is 17C and with some luck... we get to 20C

Now I wonder what am I going to do with all my sandals...

ah... I miss a real summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails