Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Good Morning!

Hello to all!

This is not being one of my best weeks, but neither the worst, I am glad to say!

But, nothing better to cheer up my mood than a nice breakfast!
My baby made me some tea, and left next to my side of the bed, and last night he made me some pancakes!!! :-)

So now, all I have to do is make me some more tea, enjoy my pancakes with sugar and cinnamon and get ready to work!

Hope u all have a nice week.

xx,
A.

PS.: we do have one of those electric boilers, which is much faster, but I do love my heart kettle! Isn't it the cutest thing ever?
-------------------

3 comments:

  1. It is very sweet :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could so use some pancakes right now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, your kettle is really cute! I love your cup too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails