Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Hello, hello!

The Suit with big Buttons via Sea of Shoes
such a looovely suit!!!

I wish I was having this delicious chocolate cake


Olá meus queridos!
Como vcs estão?
Eu estou SUPER descansada!!! :-D Durmi MUITO!!!

Ontem (e hj, até então) choveu o dia inteiro... exceto enquanto nós estávamos no ônibus à caminho da praia... Quando chegamos lá, só a chuva nos recepcionou!
Bom, sem praia, foi dia de Rio Sul e noite de filmes ;-)

Hj, ainda sem planos, estamos começando o dia por sua segunda metade ;-)
Para vcs que já acordaram faz tempo, aqui vão umas fotinhos inspiradoras (pelo menos para mim!)
----

Hello my dears!
How are you?
I am SUPER relaxed!!! :-D I've slept A LOT!!!

Yesterday (and today, until now) it rained all day long... but not while we were inside the bus on the way to the beach... When we there arrived, the rain came with all its strenght and never left!
Well, no beach, it was then shopping day and movie night ;-)

For today, we still have no plans, and we are starting the day at its second half ;-)
Foy you, awaken already so long before me, I leave some inspiring pictures (at least they are for me!)
----

xx,
A.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails