Monday, August 30, 2010

T - 2

Hello lovelies!

How was the weekend?
My weekend was pure party! ;-)
Friday night dance, brunch on saturday afternoon, winter shopping and horror movie night! :-O
Sunday was a relaxing day, except for when we went, under a hard rain, to the gym... Nice. But wet... Plus, my abs hurt even when I laugh!

I am in a countdown for the end of my vacation, so I have a few things to put together, so... Hang in there... I will take while until I can make the blog function normaly again, but it will happen!
In the meantime, follow my twitter ;-) and/or my tumblr (on the right side bar, both) to keep up to date ;-)
----

Ola queridos!

Como foi o final de semana?
O meu foi festa total! :-)
Sexta-feira noite foi dancante, seguida de brunch no sabado a tarde, compras de inverno e uma secao horror! :-O
No domingo eu so relaxei, ou nao tanto, ja que nos fomos a academia e meu abs doi ate agora, ate mesmo qd eu rio! Sem contar a tempestade que nos seguiu...

Agora eu estou na contagem regressiva para o final das minhas ferias, entao eu tenho que organizar algumas coisitas... Mas nao desista de mim... Eu vou demorar um pouquinho ate conseguir trazer o blog a normalidade de novo, mas isso vai acontecer!
Ate la, fica de olho no meu twitter e/ou no meu tumblr (ambos na lateral direita do blog) ;-)
----

xx,
A.

-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails