Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Hello my lovelies!
Do you have plans for the weekend?
Raphael is one month old today :-D and we are having a small family gathering to celebrate!
I just hope the weather will be our friend and bring us some nice sunshine! ;-)

A lovely time to all of you!
xx,
A.
----

Olá meus queridos!
Planos para o final de semana?
Raphinha completou um mês de idade hj! :-D para celebrar nós vamos fazer uma pequena reunião familiar!
Eu só espero que o tempo colabore e o sol brilhe!

Desejo um ótimo final de semana para vcs!

xx,
A.
----

PS.: I realize my pics are all on the go and you might be missing my amazing shots (well, at least I am) but time right now is rare and I blog only between naps, his naps, so I dont really have time to get camera and edit and so on...
But do not worry... Once baby and mom enter in routine (in a few years from now :-P) I will bring back the nice pics ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails