Saturday, July 02, 2011

Me time: some pampering for my hands ;-)

Ahhh, some me time! ;-) hehehe

Well, almost... 
I timed his nap-diaper-feeding time and in between (the nap) I've decided to do my nails... Something that anyone who knows me long enough knows I loooove to do! 
But of course, little Raphael decided to wake up before time... and even with dad helping I had to step in at some point. :-P LOL! I am becoming such a yummy mummy that I was able to clean the diapers and feed him and only damage one of my nails! :-P hahahaha
My sweet angel! For you, mom doesn't care! :-)

Anyhow, let's be vain a little while... these essence nail polishes have a weird thickness BUT they really dry very fast! AMAZING! And I looove those two colors, so I've decided to keep mixing! ;-) plus the light blue is for you Raphinha! <3

And, did you like my new ring!? I loooove this ring! I ordered from here! I found this La Dama store at the NEET magazine and feel in love with it... and plus I was dying to get me a knuckle ring for sooo long that when I saw it in it I didn't waste any time! (funny bit... I've ordered two weeks before Raphael was born and the ring arrived on the day he was born... a gift for all my effort! :-P hahahha)

Well, ok, now is time to go... my sweet boy is asleep and I will take this chance to maybe nap too... or feed myself ;-)

Have a lovely saturday!

xx,
A.

TRADUÇÃO

Ahhh, um tempinho para mim! ;-) hehehe

Bem, quase... 
Eu pesei bem o tempo da soneca-fralda-amamentação e no intervalo desse ritual (a soneca) eu decidi fazer minhas unhas... Algo que qualquer pessoa que me conhece a bastante tempo sabe o quanto eu gosto de fazer!
Mas é claro que Raphinha decidiu acordar antes do tempo... e mesmo com a ajuda do papai, eu ainda tive que entrar da dança  :-P LOL! Eu estou me tornando uma yummy mummy de primeira, pq eu fui capaz de trocar a fralda e amamentá-lo e só danifiquei uma unha! :-P hahahaha Mas para o meu pequeno príncipe eu não me incomodo nem um pouco! :-)

Mas, vamos falar de futilidades um pouquinho... esses esmaltes da essence têm uma textura esquisita MAS eles secam rapidamente! SENSACIONAL! E como eu amei essas duas cores, resolvi misturá-las! ;-) e lógico, azul clarinho em homenagem ao meu anjinho! <3

E o meu mais novo anel!? Eu aaaaamo esse anel! Comprei aqui! Eu achei essa loja, La Dama, na revista NEET e me apaixonei rapidamente quando vi esse anel lá! Eu já estava há séculos querendo um anel desse estilo, então qd o vi na revista, não perdi nenhum segundo para me convencer! (nota interessante... eu comprei esse anel duas semanas antes do Raphael nascer... e o anel chegou aqui no dia em que ele nasceu... foi como um presente por todo o meu esforço! :-P hahahha)

Bom... agora eu tenho que ir... meu amorzinho está dormindo e eu vou aproveitar esse tempinho para... dormir tb... ou me alimentas... ;-)

Tenham um ótimo sábado!

xx,
A.

1 comment:

  1. Love your nail colour! And such an amazing ring!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails