Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Sunny days!

The days have been bright and sunny! Just like real summer days! :-) perfect to lazy around in the garden...
Or at least this is what me and Raphael are doing ;-) while dad works on the so promised back terrace.... labour labour labour :-P

Have all a lovely day!
xx,
A.

----

Os dias por aqui têm estados ensolarados e quentinhos... Verdadeiros dias de verão! :-) perfeitos para se ficar a toa!
Ou pelo menos isso é o que eu e Raphinha estamos fazendo :-) enquanto papai trabalha na tão prometida varanda dos fundos... trabalha trabalha trabalha...

Para todos vcs um ótimo dia!
xx,
A.

2 comments:

  1. Believe me, YOU are working as well.. How do u like those midnight feedings? It will become old hat soon enough...btw the garden looks good

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    that's how the midnight feedings feel like! hehehe zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I am awake in the morning, extremely early (and I am one who looooves to sleep in till late) and keep on going with the work until suddenly I crash and is middle of the night again... after a 4hrs break (if I am luck!)
    hahahaha

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails