Sunday, July 24, 2011

My birhday!

Hello Lovelies!

How is the weekend going?
Here is all wonderful!!! Even the rain is not bothering me! :-)
Yesterday was my birthday!!! Weeeeee! I do LOVE my birhday! I love to celebrate and I don't care at all that I am becoming older... Is just all party, party, party!!!
And this year had a special flavor to it: Raphael is here! <3

So, family and some friends stopped by and we celebrated with some inside bbq (since as mentioned before, the summer seems to have gone away...)
I will be posting more pictures later, but here is a teaser for you!

To all a lovely sunday!
xx,
A.
----

Ola' meus queridos!

Como esta' o final de semana de vcs?
Por aqui e' so' alegria!!! Nem a chuva esta' incomodando! :-)
Ontem foi meu aniversario!!! Weeeee! Eu simplesmente AMO comemorar o meu aniversario! nao me importa nenhum um pouco que eu estou ficando mais velha... Festa, festa, festa!!!
E esse ano foi ainda mais especial: Raphael esta' aqui! <3

Familia unida e alguns amigos deram uma passadinha aqui para comemorar comigo e nos fizemos um "churrasquinho", dentro de casa mesmo, ja que o verao resolveu dizer adeus... Num futuro proximo eu postarei fotos do meu aniversario, mas por enquanto fiquem com essa amostra gratis ;-)

Um otimo domingo para vcs!
xx,
A.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails