Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Historian

Miruna borrowed me a book, "The Historian"... she told me it was about vampires and she though I would like it...

She thought right! I LOVE IT!!!
I like the book so much I bought one for myself (I have a tendency to read in the bath... and let my books wet... and get soap on it... so I couldn't risk ruining a borrowed book ;-) )

I am in the second part, chapter 30!!! And it is so sad every time I had to stop reading!
It just keep you reading... 
You have the fiction, the mystery and the history... told you buy two different narrators, in all different times of the history and you have letters too...

I Love it! and I advise anyone who likes either vampires, mystery or history to try it too ;-)


"Late one night, exploring her father's library, a young woman finds an ancient book and a cache of yellowing letters addressed ominously to 'My dear and unfortunate successor'. Her discovery plunges her into a world she never dreamed of - a labyrinth where the secrets of her father's past and her mother's mysterious fate connect to an evil hidden in the depths of history"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails