Friday, January 09, 2009

There she goes...

"... It was typical winter day... the sensation was almost freezing cold, but still nice, and warming up with the walk... a thick fog all around... but still a good view around she... and there she goes... walking to the bus stop... too cold bike... the walk is short and then the bus ride not too long either... and the she goes on her way to work.
"But there is something different about this cold fog day... as she walks all around her is just movements... slow movements... almost gracious dance movements according with her choice of background sound...
"Yes... this is how it is suppose to be... a nice walk, and no 
outside noise... just her, her thoughts... and her music."

Yep... her is me! :P
and my background sound: my ipod!
No outside noise: I have new headphones!!! :-D


I love my new headphones!!! They are amazing!!! You don't hear anything besides your sound!
It is just so great! (maybe a bit danger... if you don't pay attention on the street... I can't bike with those...) but to walk... great! trucks, buses and trams... I didn't hear a thing! (or maybe a thing... but not fully it!)

And in my office! I barely knew my office mate was there... and believe me... he is kind of noise... 

Great!
I just love my new headphones!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails