Thursday, January 08, 2009

snow




It is a year that I live in Amsterdam now.... and I can tell you, this january is a lot different than the last one... And I like it!!!
Last January just rained all the time... it was cold and wet and windy... was horrible!!!! :-O
This one, is probably colder than last year BUT is not rainy! It has a lot less wind and lots of clear days!!!
The day before yesterday we even had a warm sun! (warm if you are in the sun but inside somewhere... hehehe)

Well... and the best! Yesterday I woke up and it was all white! Nice... as a proper winter should be! :-D (last year I only say snow in April.... )

If it keeps going like this... maybe during summer it will be hot more than only day, like last year :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails