Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Julia's pasta op Amsterdam Centraal


lunch time
Originally uploaded by ana_assisjesus
But only the title comes in dutch! :-P

Yesterday I went to have lunch at the Amsterdam Central Station, since I was there on my way from the ind office (getting a new resident permit... well, enough of my life, I was there!) and decided to try on this new place (brand new for me, but up there since end of last year, I think) that my husband tried on while I was in Brazil.

Well, I LOVED the place! (and the food!)
Is like an italian fast food place. Can it get any better?
They have freshly made pasta in about five different sauces as choice. It is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner.

So, if you are passing through the Amsterdam Central, here goes the tip ;-) Try it out, you won't regret it! (plus, I find it soooo cute their little box :-) )
--------------------

Só o título vem em holandês :-P

Ontem eu estava de passagem pela estação Central de Amsterdam (depois de buscar minha nova identidade) e resolvi almoçar por lá mesmo, em um restaurante novo (ou relativamente novo, já que eu acho que ele está lá desde o final do ano passado) que meu marido me indicou.

Eu AMEI o lugar! (e a comida!)
É tipo um fastfood italiano... Perfeito!
A comida é fresquinha e feita na hora, com uma escolha de 5 molhos diferentes. Perfeito para um almoço ou jantar rápido.

Se vc estiver de passada pela estação Central de Amsterda,, fica aí a dica ;-) Experimente, vc não vai se arrepender! (e no mais... eu adorei a caixinha fofo na qual vem a comida ;-) )
--------------------

xx,
A.




I had the torteline com carne and primavera sauce...
Eu comi o torteline com carne e molho primavera...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails