Monday, February 22, 2010

Lovely Etsy of the day!

little curly by Ella Parry

Hello hello...

I'm stopping by just for a quick hi!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was ok....
Among correcting exercises for tomorrow's class and preparing for the BIG moving of next week, I was able to relax a bit and prepare for today's rainy monday!

Is monday and is gray and I got soaked wet on the bike!
Thank God for the bath! :-D

A good night to all!
--------------

Oi oi...

Estou dando uma passadinha só para um rápido olá!
Espero que todos vcs tenham aproveitado um delicioso final de semana! O meu foi ok...
Entre correções de exercícios e a arrumação para a GRANDE mudança, eu consegui relaxar um pouco e me preparar para a segunda-feira chuvosa!

É segunda, é cinza e chuvosa e eu fiquei ensopada na bicicleta!
Graças a invenção da banheira!
--------------

xx,
A

PS.: little curly on a bath is such a cute! It just makes me smile! :-)
PPS.: later this week I will post the samples for floor and paint ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails