Monday, August 29, 2011

Etsy Finds

Good Morning lovelies!

How was the weekend?
Mine was pretty good! as already mentioned in the previous posts ;-)
I know that I did promise you some updates on what has been going on in my life and the new decor updates in my house, but this is not the time yet :-P
Now is time for Etsy Finds!!! Weeee!!!! :-D

Well, I've decided to change the name of those posts for just "find", instead of "find of the day" because I am not really doing one per day anymore... and also because the find of today is an old one in fact...
Eventually, in the future, I will try to do those finds in the same day of the week, but for now, no promises about it...

So, let's go?
K. Slade is a lovely store which I found out about it with the etsy front page help, and it was love at first sight!
I ordered the bracelet in the first picture in the end of this post. I do love purple! ;-) (you all know that) and since you can have them personalized I got my bracelet with 3 pingents with the letters "a", "p" and "r" (Ana, Pieter and Raphael <3).
The store has lovely things! Lovely braceltes, like you can see in pic#2... In fact I am am dreaming about new ones in other colors so I can have a tack just ike this one! :-)
My advise to you is go there and take a look at the store, you will fall in love with it!
... unfortunatelly the store is closed at the moment because the owner is on vacation... but you can ask to be warned once it opens again ;-)
Well... luck me, it is closed, because I am IN LOVE with the bag in the last pic! GORGEOUS!!!! :-)
...  but truth is, that as sad as it makes me to admit this, I have waaaaay too many bags and can't buy any new ones any time soon.... too bad...
But maybe you can :-P And she also has lovey wallets! hahahahha

Have a lolely time "window"-shopping! ;-)

xx,
A.
----

Bom Dia meus queridos!

Como foi o final de semana de vcs?
O meu foi meuito bom, obrigado!Mine was pretty good! :-)
Eu sei que eu prometi fotos e updates sobre as novidades na casa, mas a hora nao eh essa... :-P
Agora eh hora dos achados Etsy!!! Weeee!!!! :-D

Bom, eu decidi mudar o nome desses posts para apena "achados", ao inves de "achados diarios", ja que eu nao tenho mais postado diariamente... no futuro eu planejo postar os achados num dia fixo da semana, mas por enquanto nada de promesas...

Entao, vamos la?
K. Slade eh uma linda loja que eu encontrei gracas a pagina inicial da etsy e foi amor a primeira vista!
Eu comprei para mim a pulseira da primeira foto no final deste post. como vcs sabem, eu AMO roxo! ;-) e ja que que a loja permite que vc personalize as pulseiras eu compre a minha com 3 pingentes com as letras "a", "p" e "r" (Ana, Pieter and Raphael <3).
A loja tem acessorios incriveis! Lindas pulseiras, em varias cores... pra falar a verdade eu estou bem pensando em comprar outras para poder sair por ai com elas empilhadas no meu braco (como na foto #2)
Meu conselho para vc eh para ir la e dar uma olhadinha na loja, tenho certeza de q vc ira se apaixonar!
... infelizmente a loja esta fechada atualmente, pq a dona esta de ferias... mas vc pode pedir para ser avisado uma vez que ela reabrir a loja ;-)
Bom.... no meu caso isso eh uma sorte, pq alem de pulseiras, ela tb vende lindas carteiras e bolsas... assim como essa coisa LINDA na foto #3! LINDA!!!
...  mas infelizmente, por mais que me doa admitir, eu tenho muuuuitas bolsas, e nao posso comprar mais nenhum tao cedo... awwww.... buhu....
Mas quem sabe vc nao pode! :-P hahahahha

Boas compras! ;-)

xx,
A.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails