Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hello!

Hello my lovelies!
How are you doing?
I am going to do a quick update, because I hear the baby making soft noises in his sleep, and I am pretty sure he will wake up soon!

First of all, I didn't abandone you! I looove to blog, but time is tight! Raphael takes most of time, and I am glad in devoting my time to him for obvious reasons :-) and when he is resting, like now, or I am resting too (cause I am starting to "suffer" from night sleep deprivation) or I am re-arrenging things around the house... And I got tell you, boy, we do have news!
New curtains, new decor in the baby room, new decor in mommy closet (bags on display! ME SOOO HAPPY! yeah, it takes very little to make me smile, pink, cute bags, and Raphael smiling! well... hubby too! :-)), new decor even in the garden!!!
But since I have little time, here it goes only one of the new additions to the house! The cappuccino maker! :-) or better, the milk foam maker!
:-)

Now, italian friends, do NOT read this line! Cappuccino at any time of the day!!! HELL YEAH!!!! And I need it ;-)

So... just stopping by to say that I miss you all (my blog and to read yours) but that I am well, we all are, the baby is great and we are enjoying! :-)
Have a great one!
And see you soon ;-)

xx,
A.

PS.: AHHHHH I almost forgot!
Raphael has a very limited vocabulary (ah, uh, gu, bah.... and so on... but come on he is only 2months old) but he knows very well how to show what he wants! For instance when he wants to be picked up is the most cute thing ever! He shakes his arms, he stomp his feet and put up his torso, like in the bridge position, and smile at you, with a face like saying "come one, I am helping enough, pick me up now!"
Soooooo cute!!!!
:-)
----

Ola meus queridos!
Tudo bem com vcs?
Essa vai ser uma rapidinha, pq eu estou ouvindo o nenem se mexer e eu acho que ele vai acordar daqui a pouco!

Em primeiro lugar, nao, eu nao abandonei vcs! Eu aaaaamo blogar, mas o tempo eh justo! Raphael toma todo o meu tempo, e por motivos obvios, eu fico muito feliz em concentrar todo o meu tempo nele, mas isso significa que quando ele esta descansando, ou eu estou descansando tb (ate pq eu tenho comecado a passar metade das noites em claro depois da mamada da madrugada) ou eu estou de arrumacao pela casa... e boy... como nos temos novidades!
Costinas novas, nova decoracao no quarto do nenem, nova ddecoracao no armario da mamae (bolsas todas organizadas! :-), eh... eu preciso de muito pouco para me fazer feliz, rosa, bolsas e o sorriso do meu nenem! bom... o maridao tb ne! ;-) ), nova decoracao ate no jardim!!!
Mas, por hora, eu so vou mostrar uma das novidades na casa... A maquina de cappuccino!!! Na verdade, ela so esquenta o leite e faz a espuma... mas a mistura da o cappuccino!
:-)

Cappuccino todas as horas do dia!!!! (la em cima eu avisei para os italianos nao lerem isso!)

Entao... so dei uma paradinha para dizer que estamos bem, que eu sinto falta de vcs tb, mas nos estamos aqui nos curtindo muito! :-)
Tenham uma otima semana!
T+

xx,
A.

PS.:Ahhhh, eu ja ia esquecendo!
Raphinha tem um vocabulario bem restrito ainda (ah, uh, gu, bah e assim por diante... mas tb, ele so tem 2 meses ne! ;-)) mas ele sabe muito bem expressar seu desejos! Por exemplo, qd ele quer colo, ele faz a coisa mais fofa que eu ja vi... Ele sacode os bracos, bate firme os pes e levanta o torso, como na posicao de ponte, e sorri para vc, como que dizendo "ahhh, vai la... olha so, eu ja estou ajudando bastante... me pega no colo vai!"
LINDO!
:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails