Monday, August 15, 2011

The HORROR!

So my lovelies, how was the weekend?
Hope it was good!

Here, even though it was rainy on saturday we managed to have another inside bbq, delicious! And on sunday, when the weather started to clear out we went for a walk in the park with the little one! :-)

Today the weather is great! Bright sunshine and quite warm! Went to the garden for a play with the little one and decided to inspect the hammock, thinking about a lazy time in it when...
:-O
The horror!!!
I found a huge yellow spider resting on it!!! :-O
Rest assure that if I am here is because she is not anymore! ;-) (and that, of course, I am looking for more at every other corner)
Arghhhhh!
Die spiders die!!!

And you?
Afraid of spiders too? Or other thing? Let me know. ... ;-)

... and btw, how do you act when you face your enemy!
Me? Spiders? I send someone else to kill it! I am not ashamed! Any other "enemy" I kill myself! :-P

Well, a lovely week to us all!
xx,
A.
----

Olá meus amores, como foi o final de semana?
Aqui foi ótimo! No sábado, mesmo com a chuva chata, no's  fizemos um churrasquinho dentro de casa e no sabado, como o sol resolveu aparecer, nos fomos dar uma voltinha no parque com o pequenino! :-)

Hj o clima esta' delicioso! O sol esta' brilhando forte e esta' bem quentinho! Entao eu resolvi ir para o jardim e inspecionar a rede, pensando em me jogar nela e relaxar um pouco, quando...
:-O
O horror!!!
Eu encontrei esta aranha amarela gigantesca!!! :-O
Pois fiquem tranquilos, que se eu estou aqui e' pq ela ja' se foi... para o alem! ;-) (e eh claro eu estou a procura de outras mais a todo instante)
Argggggghhhhhh!
Morram aranhas morram!!!

E vc?
Tb tem medo de aranha? Nao, entao do que? Me conte ;-)

... e alias... como eh que vc enfrenta o seu inimigo?
Eu? Aranhas? Eu mando outra pessoa ir la e mata-la! Eu nao tenho vergonha! Mas qq outro "inimigo" eu mesmo mato! :-P

Bom... uma otima semana para todos nos!!!
xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails