Friday, March 02, 2012

Life on the fast track...

... this is my life now.
In fact, this is my baby's life... on the fast crawl! The boy crawls everywhere and very fast! Nothing is safe on the ground and I am constantly running after him (somethings still need some baby proofing, or my flip flops are on the way and he has a special interest in it...)
All in all, he has fun crawling away or towards me! :-) and I have my fun running after him or waiting with open wide arms!

Looking forward for another lovely weekend with my baby!
Have a good one you too! ;-)
xx,
A.
----

... esse é o meu menino. Sempre correndo, engatinhando, o mais rápido q pode, descobrindo novas aventuras!!!
Nada ao nivel do solo está seguro... Tudo ao alcance é uma experiencia nova e excitante!
E assim vou eu, correndo atras dessa criaturinha maravilhosa! :-) ou esperando, de braços abertos, toda vez que ele engatinha ao meu sentido! :-)

De olho em outro maravilhoso final de semana ao lado de meu menininho!
Um ótimo final de semana para vc tb!

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails