Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Spring/Summer shopping

Today, baby and I went to have lunch with hubby...
Raphael had lots of fun on the train ride and then later at table... ;-) didn't even complain about the cold rain we caught at the way back home... he found it funny!

After lunch I've decided to do some S/S shopping and the baby fell asleep while I browsed through the earrings collections :-P
But I am a nice mommy and then I went and got him soe happy summer outfit! :-)

Now Summer, did you hear that?! Come soon! ;-)

xx,
A.
----

HJ eu e meu menininho fomos almocar com o maridao...
Raphinha se divertiu de montao na viajem de trem e mais tarde a mesa... ;-) nem reclamou da chuva gelada que nos pegamos na volta... achou engracado!

Depois do almoco eu resolvi fazer umas comprinhas para receber a primavera/verao! Raphinha caiu no sono enquanto eu escolhia novos brincos :-P
Mas como eu sou uma mae muito legal, depois eu comprei umas roupinhas novas para meu garotao brincar durante o verao! :-)

Bom verao! Vc me ouviu? Venha logo! ;-)

xx,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
I would love to hear what you think. Lets chat :-)
----
Ola!
Eu adoraria ouvir o que vc achou sobre este post. Vamos conversar :-)

xx,
A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails